[vc_row row_type=”row” use_row_as_full_screen_section=”no” type=”full_width” angled_section=”no” text_align=”left” background_image_as_pattern=”without_pattern” css_animation=””][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]We provide a full range of support services for your Industrial Automation and are not tied to specific manufacturers so we can provide support for most automation systems. Modern and legacy PLC and Control hardware catered for.
- Reactive: We understand the importance of keeping our customers up and running. With this in mind we have a dedicated support team to provide whatever level of reactive cover is required. Call today to get advice on what support you need.
- Proactive: We have the experience to review your automation and advise on the relevant routine maintenance required to reduce risk and potential downtime.
- Disaster Recovery: Do you have the necessary protection in place in case of a disaster, no one wants it to happen but as we rely more and more on technology the consequences of individual system failure are becoming more and more important. We can provide advice and implement a failure analysis on your control system to ensure adequate provision is in place.
- Security: Have your control system audited to find out how secure it is to cyber attack, companies worldwide are now aware of the risks involved should you control system be compromised.
We provide support and Integration for PLC/HMI based controls systems over a range of different PLC type’s.
- Rockwell Automation (Allen Bradley)
These are the main players in the PLC based control systems and our team of engineers has built up an extensive knowledge of these, all of our engineers having the necessary skills to provide support in various types but we can also provide specialist support in various PLC types and/or processes.
In terms of SCADA systems we can usually provide solutions in any type of SCADA but do have significant experience in the following systems.
- FT View SE
- Control Maestro
- In Touch